Medi XXI GSA offers the own services of a technical office and of projects formed by a team ofpeople with expands experience in environmental matter and of engineering. Esta Technicaloffice is the attendant to design and develop projects, flat, studies , reports, products orservices to satisfy the needs of our customers. Our work in este sense pretends to improve therelation quality-price with solutions of quality, well designed, well executed and for areasonable investment.
Land planning and zoning
- Acoustic Studies.
- Landscape Integration Studies
- Environmental impact studies.
- Heritage Studies.
- Studies of Sustainable Urban Mobility.
- Hydrological studies.
- Flooding studies.
- Water resources reports.
- Cadastral management and report of territorial affections.
- Topographic and GPS surveys. Property defense.
- General Plans for Urban Planning (PGOU).
- Public Participation Plans (PPP).
- Environmental monitoring plans.
- Defense of public property.
- Inventories of territorial character.
Forest Management an Planning
- Forest cleaning and maintenance work.
- Planning against emergencies – Civil Protection.
- Self-protection plans for populated areas.
- Forest management plans.
- Local forest fire prevention plans
- Municipal forest fire suppression plans.
- Reforestation and afforestation works.
- Design and execution of preventive forestry works.
- WUI PROTECT: Wildland Urban Interface Protect system.
Implementation of Geographic Information Systems (digital)
- Design and implementation of municipal models of digital management.
- Territorial data bases and thematic cartography.
- Implementation of Geographic Information Systems.
- Training courses adapted to specific productive sectors.
Signage of natural, urban and rural spaces
- Design, signage and homologation according to FEMECV.
- Design and signage of routes not approved by the FEMECV.
- Design and provision of contents – Classrooms of nature.
- Urban and rural eco-healthy routes.
- Cycling itineraries.
- Cultural and heritage itineraries.